With less than a week before the November 1 launch of the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®) 5.0, we’re sure you have questions about preparing for the new exam and making the transition. During the latest episode of NCARB Live, our experts shared information about NCARB’s ARE 5.0 resources, ARE eligibilities, and navigating the new exam format.
Watch as NCARB’s Director of Examination Jared N. Zurn, AIA, NCARB, and Assistant Director of Examination Research & Development Ryan Misner, AIA, NCARB, answer questions from ARE candidates.
Looking for ARE 5.0 resources?
We’ve been working hard to provide all the study materials you need to get ready for ARE 5.0, including:
- ARE 5.0 Handbook—this helpful document contains division information, study objectives, suggested references, and sample questions.
- ARE 5.0 Guidelines—the Guidelines include all the information you need about ARE 5.0 policies, scheduling appointments, and completing the exam.
- ARE 5.0 Community—visit the community for advice from our examination experts, tips from fellow test-takers, and more.
- ARE 5.0 Demonstration Exam—you can access the demo exam through your NCARB Record to get familiar with the new exam format, item types, and tools.
- ARE 5.0 Test Prep Videos—these videos will walk you through each ARE 5.0 division, complete with sample items and explanations.
Didn’t answer your question?
If you missed the webinar, you can still get expert answers to your questions. Ask the NCARB examination team on the ARE 5.0 Community, comment below, or reach out on social media.
Plus, you can always contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-879-0520.