Since thousands of architecture students are headed back to school, we invited our friends from the American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS) to share tips on everything from finding a mentor to managing student loans. We then gave students the chance to ask us anything about becoming an architect. Here’s a snapshot of your questions:
- How much does it cost to become an AIAS member?
- My school doesn’t have an AIAS chapter. How can I start one?
- Can anyone attend Forum or are these events only for members?
- How long do I have to report my experience for IDP credit?
- Do you have resources for high school students who are interested in architecture?
- How do I know if my program is NAAB-accredited?
- And more!
This month, attendees heard from AIAS President Charlie J. Klecha and Communications Associate Jessica Mason. Note: If you have specific questions regarding your Record, please contact Customer Service at 202/879-0520.
If you’d like to receive additional tips and insight about becoming licensed, sign up for mailing list!
Previously on NCARB Live
Watch Now: Q&A With NCARB Leadership
Watch Now: How to Earn Supplemental Experience
Watch Now: ARE 5.0 Transition
Watch Now: Tips to Shorten Your Time to Licensure
Watch Now: Everything ARE and IDP