What is the difference between applying for licensure as a foreign-educated applicant and applying for certification through the foreign architect path?

As a foreign-educated applicant pursuing initial licensure, you will likely need to have your education evaluated by the NAAB (note: the NAAB charges a non-refundable fee for this process) if required by the architectural registration board in the jurisdiction where you seek licensure. As a foreign architect applying for NCARB certification, you will likely not need an EESA evaluation. Learn more.