Once you graduate, have your official transcripts sent to NCARB so we can verify your education in your NCARB Record. You can have your transcripts verified and included in your NCARB Record in one of two ways:

  1. Electronic copy: Use your school's electronic transcript request form to have a transcript sent to NCARB.
    • Simply enter NCARB's transcripts@ncarb.org as the recipient email address and include your NCARB Record number in the comment/notes section (if available).
    • If you have a degree from a university outside the United States or Canada and are pursuing an Education Evaluation Service for Architects (EESA) administered by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB), do not have your transcript submitted to NCARB. Contact NAAB
  2. Physical copy: Download and send the transcript request form and any fee to your school(s). The school must submit your transcript directly to NCARB.

All documents submitted to NCARB must be in English. If your university does not issue transcripts in English, a translator or translation service must provide the translated documents directly to NCARB and:

  1. Include confirmation that the translation was completed using the original, sealed document.
  2. Provide verifiable contact information including: name, email, and phone number.
  3. Confirm the name of the university or entity the transcript was received from.
  4. Confirm the method the transcript was delivered for translation (physical mail or email)

Please keep in mind, NCARB will only accept an official transcript submitted by the school whether electronically or physically. Transcripts submitted by the Record holder to NCARB will not be accepted. All transcripts must be in English. Review translation requirements.