What is an EESA evaluation? Do I need one?
<p>Administered by the NAAB, the Education Evaluation Services for Architects (EESA) compares your academic transcript to the&nbsp;<a href="https://www.ncarb.org/earn-a-degree/education-standard" target="_blank"><em>NCARB Education Standard</em></a>&nbsp;and determines whether your education meets the requirement for licensure or NCARB certification. You may need an EESA evaluation if you do not hold a degree from a NAAB-accredited program. Learn more about&nbsp;<a href="https://www.ncarb.org/advance-your-career/ncarb-certificate/get-certified/education-alternative/eesa" target="_blank">EESA evaluations</a>.</p>