NCARB’s Council Relations Directorate has an opening for a Manager, Member Board Relations to support the directorate’s goal to establish strong working relationships with Member Boards (their executives and members) to assist them in understanding services the Council offers and how the Council facilitates the work of the registration board.
The Manager, Member Board Relations is responsible for implementing and managing the goals and objectives of the directorate related to Member Board Relations. This position works closely on issues related to architectural registration laws and regulations, as they apply to Council programs and services. The Manager, Member Board Relations is primarily responsible for contributing to the development of a research agenda for the Council that supports the strategic initiatives. This position is focused on the implementation of the research agenda by conducting research, collecting and analyzing data, drafting reports, and developing content in various formats to support staff, programs and services.
1. Bachelor’s Degree; or, combination of substantial related experience, training, and education may substitute.
2. 5 or more years of relevant experience that includes strong analytical skills and competence to undertake research assignments with minimal supervision, a customer-centric mindset and strong interpersonal skills, excellent research skills and attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication, and, well-developed presentation and reporting skills.
3. Prior experience with regulatory agencies and/or state government desired.
4. Proficient in Adobe (PDF) Applications and Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
5. Some minimal travel including weekends may occasionally be required.
NCARB is an EEO employer committed to recruiting a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package along with an excellent work environment including flexible work hours, smart benefits program, convenient metro-accessible location, and opportunity for professional growth and development.
To apply: Interested and qualified applicants can apply here.