For many architects, the upcoming new year serves as a reminder to fulfill their annual continuing education hour (CEH) requirement. Luckily—we’ve made it easy with our collection of convenient, simple, and cost-effective monographs that you can complete on-the-go or from the comfort of your home.
Written by industry experts, NCARB offers full-length monographs (worth 8 to 20 CEH) and mini-monographs (worth 1 to 2.25 CEH) on a variety of topics—including sustainable design, fire safety, architectural acoustics, and seismic mitigation. Best of all, these self-study courses are always free for NCARB Certificate holders and licensure candidates with an active NCARB Record.
Ready to Get Started?
First, remember to check with your board to determine the most current CE requirements. Then, choose your favorite topic, read the material and pass an online, open-book quiz. Once you’ve passed the quiz you can instantly print your certificate of completion. Plus, we’ll automatically report your credit to the AIA at no additional cost.
Don’t Know Where to Start?
Choose from this year’s most popular mini-monographs:
• Barrier-Free Design and the 2010 ADA Standards (1.5 HSW CEH)
• Understanding the Architect's Standard of Care (1.5 HSW CEH)
• Accommodations for Seniors (1 HSW CEH)
• Security Planning and Design Part 1: Security in the Built Environment (1.5 HSW CEH)
• Building and Designing for Security (1 HSW CEH)
Download your monographs today and enjoy the upcoming holidays!