During October’s NCARB Live, our experts provided a deeper dive into the recently approved changes to the Intern Development Program. The changes—a streamline and overhaul to the program—are scheduled for implementation in 2015 and 2016.
Watch as NCARB’s Internship + Education Director Harry Falconer and Member Board Relations Assistant Director Derek Haese explain the changes and answer questions.
Here’s a snapshot:
- How does reducing hours reduce the complexity of the IDP?
- What will the six categories of the new overhaul program be?
- What will happen to supplemental experience opportunities?
- How will I know if my state adopts these changes?
- Are the new six categories related to the divisions in ARE 5.0?