How do I add my education to my NCARB Record?
<p>To add education to your NCARB Record, select “Education” and then “Add University.” Then, you can have your transcripts verified in one of two ways: 1. Use your school's electronic transcript request form to have a transcript sent directly to NCARB, or 2.&nbsp;Download and send <a href="">a</a> <a href="">transcript request form</a>&nbsp;and any fee to your school(s). Your school must submit the transcript directly to NCARB.&nbsp;Please see <a href="">Submitting Your Transcripts</a> for more detailed instructions.</p>