How do I change my name on my NCARB Record?
<p>You can submit requests to change your legal name in your NCARB Record. Navigate to the Profile tab in your Settings to submit a request. You will need to upload a copy of your state-issued ID and the legal name change document (such as a marriage certificate or divorce decree) to support your request.</p>