How do I start the foreign architect path to certification?

Review the requirements and ensure that you have the necessary credential and transcripts, and confirm that the U.S. jurisdiction where you seek licensure accepts the NCARB Certificate earned via this foreign architect path. Then, establish an NCARB Record if you do not already have one. Complete the Transcript Request Form and the Credential Verification Form, and have your completed forms and transcript(s) sent directly to NCARB by the corresponding authorities or the translation service. After NCARB receives and reviews the required documents, you will be notified concerning your eligibility for this path.