How do I start the foreign architect path to certification?

To begin the licensure process in the United States as foreign architect, you’ll need the appropriate credentials and transcripts. Before applying, review the requirements and confirm that the U.S. jurisdiction you want to be licensed in accepts this path by checking the Licensing Requirements Tool. Then you’ll need to: 1) Establish an NCARB Record, if you do not already have one. 2) Complete the Transcript Request Form and the Credential Verification Form and have your completed forms and transcript(s) sent directly to NCARB. After NCARB receives and reviews the required documents (Credential Verification Form and Transcripts), you will be notified concerning your eligibility for this path.