We made great progress during February toward getting cut scores set for each ARE 5.0 division—but we still need a few more candidates to test in two select divisions: Project Management and Construction & Evaluation.
Early Tester Incentives
Candidates who test by the deadlines listed below will receive the following:
- If you fail the division as an early tester, you’ll receive a free seat credit. This credit can be used on any 5.0 division and must be used within one year. The credit will be added to your NCARB Record shortly after the failing score is determined.
- You can still earn a $100 Visa gift card for testing early, which you’ll receive about three weeks after you sit for the division.
All early testers, whether you’ve taken a division or plan on testing soon, are guaranteed both benefits. And remember, there’s no limit to how many gift cards or seat credits you can receive!
Early Testing Now Guaranteed Through March 15 for the PJM and CE Divisions
These are the final early tester incentives for ARE 5.0. Sit for Project Management or Construction & Evaluation on or before March 15, 2017, and you are guaranteed the early tester incentives. Candidates who sit for PJM or CE after March 15 are no longer eligible for the early tester incentives.
Early Testing on PCM, PA, and PDD Guaranteed Until February 28
Sit for Practice Management, Programming & Analysis, or Project Development & Documentation on or before February 28, 2017, and you are guaranteed the early tester incentives. Candidates who sit for PCM, PA, or PDD after February 28 are no longer eligible for the early tester incentives.
Early Testing for PPD Ended January 31
Candidates who sit for Project Planning & Design after January 31, 2017, are no longer eligible for the early tester incentives.
Update on the Release of ARE 5.0 Score Reports
You can find the latest updates on the cut score process on the ARE 5.0 Community.
- Score reports for PPD are expected to be released on February 28.
- Score reports for PCM and PDD are expected to be released in late March.
- Score reports for PA are expected to be released in early April.
- Score reports for PJM and CE are expected to be released early in May.
Prepare for ARE 5.0
Find everything you need to study for ARE 5.0—including exclusive prep videos, a free demo exam, sample questions, and more. Also, join the ARE 5.0 Community to get answers to all your ARE 5.0 questions.