Are you a recently licensed architect interested in improving the profession? Help shape the future of licensure by sharing your feedback and ideas as part of our new think tank for recently licensed architects!
In January 2018, we’ll select a group of 12 recently licensed architects to be the inaugural members of our newly established Re-Think Tank. Members of this group will discuss life before and after architectural licensure, identify challenges and opportunities throughout the licensure process, recommend resources and tools to support supervisor and mentor needs, and provide feedback on current NCARB programs and future initiatives.
What are the qualifications? To be considered for the Re-Think Tank, you must:
- Be licensed to practice architecture within one of the 54 U.S. jurisdictions
- Have obtained an initial license within the last three years
- Not have held a committee or leadership role in any of the five collateral organizations (NCARB, AIA, AIAS, ACSA, or the NAAB) within the last five years
- Be available to attend an in-person meeting on March 23-24, 2018, in Washington, DC (all expenses related to travel and participation will be covered)
- Be able to participate in three-four virtual webinars and up to 25 hours of work outside of the meeting
Applications are now closed. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance in February 2018.