After you take an Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®) division, you have the option to view provisional feedback on your performance before exiting your exam.
Provisional feedback is an accurate predictor of whether or not you passed or failed the exam division, but it’s not an official score—your exam administration still has to undergo additional statistical analysis before your score report can be released.
You must follow the steps below to view provisional feedback before ending your exam and exiting PSI’s delivery software—if you don’t follow these steps, you won’t be able to view provisional feedback and must wait for your official score report to receive feedback on your exam performance. These steps apply to both online proctored exams and exams taken in a PSI test center.
How to View Provisional Feedback
1. When you have answered all questions within your exam, click the "Exam Summary" button and then the "End Exam" button.
2. Next, you'll see a pop-up message. Confirm that you are ready to submit your results for scoring by clicking the "Yes. End Exam and Submit." button.
3. You must now navigate through ALL closing screens to view provisional feedback. Review the "Candidate Agreement Reminder" screen and click the "End Exam" button.
4. You will then see a screen asking if you would like to view provisional feedback on your performance. You must click on the "Yes, View Feedback" button. Your provisional feedback will not display if you fail to click this button or do not respond within two minutes.
5. After clicking the "Yes, View Feedback" button, you will be presented with your provisional feedback.
Your provisional feedback will not display if you fail to navigate through all the closing screens within the exam software or exit the secure browser application.
Receiving Your Score Report
After your exam administration, you’ll receive your official score report within one week of your test date. Between your exam administration and the delivery of your score report, our psychometrician (testing experts) consultants analyze your exam delivery for any anomalies that indicate misconduct.
Your score report will confirm whether you passed or failed your exam division. Find more tips on understanding the feedback provided on failing score reports.