Not sure what’s expected of you and your Architectural Experience Program® (AXP®) supervisor? Looking for tips to improve your relationship with your supervisor? Our experts are here to help!
Join AXP supervisor Joseph McCoy, AIA, LEED AP, Senior Associate at Sanchez Palmer Architects; licensure candidate Haley DeNardo, Assoc. AIA, Architectural Intern at Niles Bolton Associates; licensing advisor Kimberly Tuttle, AIA, NCARB, Director of Partnerships + Events at the American Institute of Architecture Students; and moderator Jeremy Fretts, AIA, NCARB, M.A. Ed., Assistant Vice President of Experience + Education at NCARB, for an interactive webinar on how licensure candidates can work together with their supervisors to complete the AXP.
During the webinar, we’ll explore:
- Common supervisor and candidate FAQs and misconceptions
- How to establish shared expectations and build a better relationship
- Helpful resources for supervisors
- Ethical behavior for candidates and supervisors—including supporting a safe work environment
- Tips for students and emerging professionals just beginning the AXP
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask any remaining questions to our experts.
Date: October 17, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. ET
Where: To watch, simply go to YouTube before the webinar starts or return to this blog!
Can’t make it? A recording will be available here and on our YouTube channel after the webinar concludes.