Do you want to share your path to licensure? Talk about how professors can bridge the gap between education and practice? Explore where architecture is headed in the years ahead? We want you to blog for us!
NCARB is currently looking for guest bloggers who are interested in writing about the architecture profession. Writing for the NCARB Blog is a great way to engage with leaders in the profession and discuss timely topics with a wide audience of students, emerging professionals, practitioners, and more.
Some areas of particular interest to our readers include:
- Becoming an architect
- Bridging the gap between education and practice
- Preparing for the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Navigating the Architectural Experience Program™ (AXP™)
- Diversity in the profession
- Cutting-edge technology/trends
- Supporting emerging professionals, such as mentoring tips or best practices for licensing advisors
- Gaining reciprocal licensure
- The future of architecture
You can submit your post ideas for consideration by contacting us at email@example.com—be sure to include a short bio and a brief outline of your concept.