I am interested in...


What is health, safety, and welfare (HSW)?

Many U.S. licensing boards, as well as the AIA, require architects to earn continuing education hours (CEH) in topic areas of Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW) every year. All  NCARB Monographs meet HSW requirements. Find out if your board requires CEH in HSW through our  Licensing Requirements Tool.