The Canberra Accord recognizes the similarity of professional architecture degrees between the accreditation agencies of:
- Australia (The Australian Institute of Architects)
- Canada (The Canadian Architectural Certification Board)
- China (The National Board of Architectural Accreditation of China)
- Korea (Korea Architecture Accrediting Board)
- Mexico (Acreditadora Nacional de Programas de Arquitectura y Disciplinas del Espacio Habitable)
- The United States (National Architecture Accrediting Board)
- The Commonwealth (Commonwealth Association of Architects)
The Accord may help facilitate licensure across borders by recognizing degrees accredited by one of these agencies as significantly comparable to degrees accredited by other signatory agencies.
Please note: Holding a degree from a university accredited by one of the signatory agencies does not necessarily satisfy the education requirement in the United States. Through the Canberra Accord, applicants may qualify for certain credits and accelerated EESA processing.
For more information, visit www.naab.org or www.canberraaccord.org.