Ready to learn more about the switch from Prometric to PSI? Watch a recording of our live webinar about NCARB’s future exam delivery partner, PSI.
During the webinar, we review the upcoming migration to PSI—including the timeline, benefits, and what candidates can expect over the next few months.
NCARB Vice President of Examination Jared Zurn, AIA, NCARB, CAE; and Assistant Vice President of Examination Michelle Cohn, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP, covered key topics like:
- Comparing PSI test center locations to your current options
- Improvements candidates will experience when testing through PSI
- Things that won’t change when testing through PSI
- Resources that will be updated as part of the migration
- How to be a part of pilot testing the migration to PSI
- And more!
Attendees also had the chance to ask any questions you may have about the switch.
You can explore an overview of the upcoming change with our Intro to PSI. Plus, see PSI’s webpage for ARE candidates to learn about the security and check-in process you can expect for in-person and online exams through PSI.