- How do I know if my degree is from an architecture program that is NAAB-accredited?
You can browse all current NAAB-accredited programs through the NAAB’s school search tool.
- How do I become an architect licensing advisor?
Interested in helping guide the next generation of architects? Contact email@example.com to learn more.
- How do I add my education to my NCARB Record?
To add education to your NCARB Record, select “Education” and then “Add University.”
In order to fulfill your jurisdiction’s education requirement, NCARB must verify your education history. You will need to request that your school send an official transcript directly to NCARB using either your school’s electronic transcript request system (use firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient email address) or our transcript request form.
Note: if you use your school’s transcript request system, be sure to include your NCARB Record number in the notes section.
- How can I volunteer for an NCARB committee?
The best way to get involved with an NCARB initiative is to contact your jurisdiction’s licensing board. And be sure to opt-in to NCARB emails, so you’re the first to hear about new volunteer opportunities.
- How can I join the Think Tank?
NCARB accepts applications for emerging professionals to serve on the Think Tank in late spring each year. Learn more about the Think Tank.
- How can I help with a Freedom by Design project?
Contact your local AIAS chapter to learn about Freedom by Design projects in your area.
- Can licensure candidates access NCARB’s Continuum Education Program?
Licensure candidates with an active NCARB Record have free access to NCARB’s Continuum Education Program. Plus, you can earn up to 10 hours of AXP experience by reading the Professional Conduct series and passing the quiz.