I’m a licensed architect from a country outside the U.S. How can I pursue licensure in a U.S. jurisdiction?
<p>If you are actively registered to practice architecture in a country outside of the United States, you can pursue licensure through our&nbsp;<a href="https://www.ncarb.org/get-licensed/foreign-applicants" target="_blank">foreign architect path to certification</a>. Once you hold an&nbsp;<a href="https://www.ncarb.org/advance-your-career/ncarb-certificate" target="_blank">NCARB Certificate</a>, you can use that credential to establish your license in a specific U.S. jurisdiction. Note: not all U.S. jurisdictions accept the Certificate for initial licensure.</p>