Last week, nearly 200 people tuned in for our first episode of NCARB Live, a new webinar series for emerging professionals. After sharing the latest program updates with our viewers, we turned over the reigns and gave customers the chance to ask us anything about becoming licensed. Here’s a snapshot of your questions:
- Why do we have to take more tests than engineers?
- Why do I have to pay a yearly fee to keep my Record active?
- I don’t want to get caught between ARE 4.0 and 5.0. Should I wait to take my exams?
- Why do I have to enter my high school diploma information now?
- Why is there a reporting requirement?
- Are you going to update the Practice Programs?
- Why is there a Rolling Clock?
- Why do I have to wait six months before retaking a failed ARE division?
- Can I earn IDP experience in a foreign country?
This month, attendees heard from the Examination Director Jared N. Zurn, AIA, NCARB, and Internship + Education Assistant Director Nick Serfass, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP. While we didn’t have time to address every question, we’ll answer the remaining questions through a series of upcoming posts.
Download the full transcript here.
Note: If you have specific questions regarding your Record, please contact Customer Service at 202/879-0520.