With the new year around the corner, now’s the perfect time to meet your state’s annual continuing education hour (CEH) requirement—and we’re here to help. Thanks to our exclusive Monograph Series, you can easily earn CEH on-the-go or from the comfort of your home.
Written by industry experts, our monographs offer an independent, cost-effective way to earn CEH in Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW). Best of all, they’re always free for NCARB Certificate holders and licensure candidates with an active NCARB Record.
Choose Your Favorite Topics
NCARB offers full-length monographs (worth 8 to 20 CEH) and mini-monographs (worth 1 to 2.25 CEH) on a variety of topics—including sustainable design, fire safety, architectural acoustics, and seismic mitigation.
To earn CEH, simply choose your favorite topic, read the material, and pass an online, open-book quiz. Once you pass the quiz, you can instantly print your certificate of completion. Plus, we’ll automatically report your credit to the AIA at no additional cost.
Ready to Get Started?
First, remember to check with your board to determine the most current CE requirements. Then, get started with the most popular mini-monographs from 2016:
- Barrier-Free Design and the 2010 ADA Standards (1.5 HSW CEH)
- Why Buildings Fail Part I: Forces and Destructive Agents: Natural and Human-Caused Hazards (2 HSW CEH)
- Accommodations for Seniors (1 HSW CEH)
- Architectural Acoustics Illustrated Part II: Room Acoustics Qualities (2 HSW CEH)
- Architectural Acoustics Illustrated Part I: Basic Theory & Sound Absorption (2 HSW CEH)