With less than seven months until the retirement of the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®) 4.0, it’s the perfect time to plan your transition strategy—and we’re here to help.
Join Director of Examination Jared N. Zurn, AIA, NCARB, and Manager of Examination Development Michelle Cohn, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C, PMP, for a live webinar about switching from ARE 4.0 to 5.0.
During the webinar, we’ll explore:
- Key differences between the two versions
- Benefits of switching to ARE 5.0—including the chance to win a free division!
- Using the ARE Transition Calculator to plan your testing strategy
- Important policies to keep in mind (like the rolling clock and retake policy)
- Scheduling your exams as soon as possible, especially if you plan to test in May or June
- Where to find study resources
- And more!
Editor's note: This post was updated on November 16, 2017.